Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Current Treatment

I know everybody's big concern is that I'm DOING something.  Of course I'm doing something.  Here is what I am currently doing:

jumping on a mini trampoline || listening to a lot of Refused || watching cat videos || doing eurythmy || stretching || avoiding sugar || reading lots of books on cancer || hanging out in the infared sauna || journaling || drawing pictures || getting massages || avoiding The Donald and all other news and media bullshit || cuddling Fry and Leelu || making CBD Italian sodas || taking a cabinet-full of tinctures, globules and capsules 3x per day || dreaming of seeing Patti Smith in March || chomping on celery || plotting a revolution || injecting helleborous and iscador into my belly || planning trip to Mexico || calling all my besties || watching cartoons || meditating || fighting the patriarchy || singing || crafting || getting crystal chakra baths || drinking matcha ||

Every single one of these things is renowned for its cancer-fighting ability!  I'm fine, guys.

3 comments:

  1. Here's an old school cat video in support of your current treatment plan https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt4zvJNXbdI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging with me!!! In my professional, WebMD opinion, I'm a great cure for most things. :)

    ReplyDelete